MeeMeeTheArts.Blogspot.Com

Saturday, August 29, 2020

Website Morphing from Arty Interests into Lifestyle offerings

 I have my baby, my website entitled: BrandingByPeg.com (now under construction, yes I am morphing again)

I had known all along that I  intended to include affiliate marketing, but once it happened & I was getting approved right & left as a host, it hit me that I need to revamp the whole thing!

I understood that the companies that were approaching me with their approvals all represented my own way of thinking & shopping. Having created an opaque lifestyle sampling. I coined "a lifestyle emporium for the independent creative"...like it?

For the majority of the lines, I went through Rakuten Affiliates.





I could be assured they companies were all legitimate & well-established. I grouped the product lines into the following tabs with links to each company:

   Be Artful:  The Metropolitan Museum of Art

                           Marimekko Design

  Be Happy:  Moroccan Oil

                        Dr. Martens



    Be Thoughtful:  Franklin Planners



                        RocketLawyer

  Be Well:    Boomer Naturals


                        KULCBD

                        MenoLabs    

  Be Hydrated:  Buddha Teas



   Pegalomania: Paper-dolls

                        Peg's Legs Handknit Dancewear

                        Video Archive


1 comment:

Phillimon said...

Beautiful blog I love it