MeeMeeTheArts.Blogspot.Com

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Peg's Legs Handknit Dancewear Knitting Patterns


Hello again fellow Knitters!

I am resurrecting my long time great selling knitting pattern book titled:

"Peg's Legs Handknit Dancewear", first published in the 70's. While I have made efforts to market this book in stores and in the backs of craft magazines, I have finally decided to create a powerpoint file and sell the patterns online. I am charging $6.00 for this service. I have put little jokes and wonderful drawings into my book which I wrote out by hand. I have decided to maintain the integrity of the original illustrations and penmanship skills so no, I won't be rewriting it or having it type-set. It is a great learning book for the beginning knitter and/or penmanship enthusiast!

No comments: