MeeMeeTheArts.Blogspot.Com

Sunday, October 3, 2010

O HOLY BABE OF THE NIGHT

Hello! I am fortunate to report that the publisher of my small song O HOLY BABE OF THE NIGHT has featured it on their website site: http://www.hilltoprecords.com . They said it was because it was requested so much. If one goes to the site, please go to the left side Navigation Bar and click on GOSPEL, then from there you have several Christian Contemporary choices, and mine is at the botton right. I have many more songs to produce, and I am in the process of working through the materials, either sending them to Hilltop or getting them notated to be used in my play/musical Miss-Placed: The New York Years.
I have been working on a site for a Reptile Breeder which is fun with the promise that I never have to visit the actual home of the creatures. Pictures are quite adequate thanks. It is called
Petsatsunset.com, and we ordered the business cards last evening.
I am working on an article for The Arcata Eye based upon Women Pilots here in Bayside. See you soon!

No comments: