MeeMeeTheArts.Blogspot.Com

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Hilltop Records produced a song of mine

This is actually the second time that I have had a song produced by Hilltop Records in Hollywood. The previous one was titled LOVE PEOPLE and I put it onto my www.Pegalomania.Biz site. This CD is called The Hand Of God and is primarily religious in nature. I put my lyrics down on my website www.peggyprojects, under the Miss-Placed: The New York Years tab. Hilltop Records has a site for purchasing and the CD # is GDCD-102.
www.hilltoprecords.com. Title of song O HOLY BABE OF THE NIGHT.

For those of us, who have had their egos rubbed down to a mere nub, such as myself, ...there is always Kareoke. I am singing a duet with Joe, the car guy this evening. He thought we should sing "Endless Love", so here goes nothing!

No comments: