MeeMeeTheArts.Blogspot.Com

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Bead Stringing & Visual Merchandising

My days have been spent primarily working at Ten Window Williams Fine Jewelers in Eureka. I have been using my talents to create a strung and knotted turquoise & lapis bead necklace, plus adding new inventory throughout the Estate Room with an educated eye towards placement. We have the costume jewelry group, the sterling silver & turquoise group, the vintage group which includes our woven hair and mourning jewelry, and metal antique purses. I have taken out an as with THE TRADER for my enterprise called "Your Electric Secretary", which offers a wide variety of services revolving around correspondence, virtual assistance work, except no-one seems to know what that is...and ghost-writing. Boo!

No comments: